Packaging Plant Operator / Technician / Lead
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Operates and monitors all equipment
- Operates computer terminals to control machinery functions and monitor quality.
- Operates equipment as assigned
- Clears jams. Starts and stops Machines.
- Inspects all finished products from the line to ensure critical standards are maintained.
- Assist Team Leader in updating and interpreting documentation on finished product quality and other items as needed.
- Operates and monitors finished product process Wraps and Palletizes. Responds to equipment failures.
- Hand stacks products weighing 50-75 pounds onto pallets
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Works rotating shifts, including nights and weekends, as well as overtime as required.
We are prepared to offer a qualified candidates our full benefits which includes vacation, health insurance and company ownership.