Packaging Plant Operator / Technician / Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates and monitors all equipment
- Operates computer terminals to control machinery functions and monitor quality.
- Operates equipment as assigned
- Clears jams. Starts and stops Machines.
- Inspects all finished products from the line to ensure critical standards are maintained.
- Assist Team Leader in updating and interpreting documentation on finished product quality and other items as needed.
- Operates and monitors finished product process Wraps and Palletizes.
- Responds to equipment failures.
- Hand stacks products weighing 50-75 pounds onto pallets
- Extended walking, sitting, and/or standing.
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Works independently and with minimal supervision.
- Work as part of a production team or on individual production jobs from start to finish.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn to produce new products, use new procedures, and embrace and support change.
- All other duties or tasks as assigned.
We are prepared to offer a qualified candidates our full benefits which includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental and vision insurance and more.