Warehouse and Shipping Technician Supervisor
Full Time / Permanent
High School Diploma or GED
$13-18/hr plus overtime
Skills and Traits
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use and operate specialized computer software
- Ability to use and operate material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack etc.)
- Ability to read and match numbers
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and electronically with other teammates and supervisors
- Must be able to following directions, shipping schedules and daily routines.
- Must be able to lift up 80lbs.
Hydrotex Partners is hiring for a Warehousing and Shipping Technician Supervisor. This individual will assist the Lead Warehousing and Shipping Technician and the Shipping/Warehousing Manager in maintaining an efficient and safe warehouse at our National Distribution Facility in Tulsa, OK. This Technician can expect to Load, Unload, Pick and Stock products ranging from Bulk Storage Tanks to small cases while following all procedures and policies.
- Valid Divers License/Dependable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 1 year experience in a Warehousing or Shipping environment
- Must Pass Background/Drug screening
- Forklift experience a plus
- Warehousing and Shipping experience a plus
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental benefits
- Vacation/Sick time
- ESOP after one year of employment
Apply for the Job