Have you ever wanted to work for yourself but not by yourself?
Hydrotex is an employee-owned company that provides entrepreneurial opportunities for people interested in working for themselves not by themselves. Hydrotex representatives own their own business working directly with customers to provide proven, sustainable solutions, supported by an employee-owned nationwide support organization.
The success of Hydrotex is dictated by its talented Division Partners and Lubrication Consultants in locations across the U.S. Hydrotex offers full-time, part-time, and flexible career opportunities in positions classified as independent contractors.
- Potential for six-figure income (full-time contractors)
- ESOP stock program (qualified full-time contractors)
- Secure corporate structure that offers support
- Benefit programs (qualified full-time contractors)
- Education in Lubrication Management
- Sales potential in more than 30 market segments
- Superior, sustainable products and solutions that help customers achieve their goals
There are openings for local Division Partners and Lubrication Consultants throughout the United States. Please click the links below to read the position description and apply.