Marketing Support Specialist
Do you love taking an audience-first approach to marketing campaigns while analyzing performance through data and metrics? Are you passionate about helping achieve increased revenue by building customer relationships? We are looking for a Marketing Support Specialist to join our growing team.
Our Marketing Support Specialist role offers an environment to learn, practice, challenge, and establish a strong foundation that is invaluable to your career. The focus of this role is increasing customer engagement by assisting in tailored outreach and participating in multi-channel marketing campaigns that will drive revenue. Your efforts can directly increase top-line growth for Hydrotex, providing you with a professional development path while learning our business from the ground up.
Hydrotex wants to be recognized as the Industry Leader in the United States of High-Performance Lubricants and Fuel Improvers. Our vision is to drive positive change within every organization, as well as our own.
What’s in It for You
- Supportive, constructive, and team-oriented culture
- Gain real-world experience in a technology company specializing in the lubrication industry
- Working across a broad range of campaigns and objectives
- Help to shape creative marketing campaigns.
- Review and update CRM data, allowing for farming and targeted marketing.
- Assist with organizing targeted customer outreach.
- Working knowledge in CRM databases and data mining.
- Understanding of data integrity.
We are looking for a collaborative team player for this hands-on role to drive excellence with out-of-the-box thinking. If you are hungry to learn and want to launch (or re-launch) your career, this is the position for you.
**This role is based at our corporate office in Farmers Branch, Texas and is NOT remote work.