Do you have the spirit of a HUNTER? Are you able to move through the Sales Process from Intial Contact to Close successfully? Does developing new business and helping new customers get you EXCITED?
Hydrotex is looking for a dedicated outside sales professional based in the Oklahoma City, OK area. The Hydrotex Lubrication Consultant role is an excellent opportunity for ENTREPRENEURIAL individuals who wants to work for themselves, but not by themselves.
- Independent Contractor / Statutory Employee
- Some College preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the Sales arena, with a minimum of 5 years success focused on business development and achieving individual sales goals required
- Food Processing / Packaging / Manufacturing MRO sales experience preferred
- Experience selling to multiple levels of buying influences within organizations highly valued
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and customer management software required
- Lubrication Consultants in this role are expected to earn $50-150k/ year commission and bonuses
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Technical aptitude to understand products and application
- Proficient in current Sales methodologies and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive results
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
Hydrotex is a manufacturer and distributor of high performance lubricant and fuel improver solutions. We help our customers develop sustainable solutions designed to improve system reliability, save energy, limit pollution, extend fixed asset life, reduce maintenance costs and improve fuel efficiency. Our products and services leverage more than 80 years of innovation resulting in superior lubrication solutions and high touch customer service.
Our product line consists of more than 150 Fit for Purpose products in categories such as hydraulic oils, compressor oils, industrial gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and specialty products. Hydrotex also manufactures engine oils, transmission fluids, gear lubricants and fuel improvers
The Oklahoma City area Lubrication Consultant will target specific market segments in a geographic area. In collaboration with our Corporate Office leadership and support partners you will generate new business, service existing customers and increases market share in the Oklahoma City Area.
While this is a 100% commission and bonus position, you will have the opportunity to start with us as a Statutory Employee allowing you to participate in our company supported Benefit Programs including health, dental and vision plans.
In addition, with your full time commitment, you can earn up to $60,000.00 the first year based on business development projects, customer retention and project pipeline activities.
*This is not a franchise or a distributorship and there are no fees paid to the company.