Account Development Specialist
Hydrotex® is looking for an exceptional individual with three or more years of successful customer relationship management experience. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an energetic, forward-thinking, self-motivated, results-oriented, and principles-driven individual who wants to be part of a successful and growing company. You would be joining a small, focused team of customer-centric individuals who are dedicated and well versed in a variety of customer-focused skills. If you are a high-energy person with a passion for customer service, we want to talk to you.
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, be a go-getter, and be able to effectively multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers, staff, and the sales force are essential. Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into workable solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Responsibilities include monitoring and managing relationships with existing customers through the Hydrotex CRM system. Analyzing data to find ways to attract new customers, as well as assist in the rollout of such measures. Reviewing and updating CRM data to ensure up-to-date records, which allows for farming and targeted marketing. Ensuring customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner. Implementing specific strategies to retain customers.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Associates degree required.
- 3+ years of successful inside sales or outside sales experience valued.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Customer Relationship Management Specialist Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge in CRM databases and data-mining.
- Understanding of data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- A positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Any of the following skills would be a definite advantage:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel Pivot tables
- Mathematical background – Statistical Analysis